See what makes AXA a Great Place to Work
Being part of our company means:
- Challenging and empowering jobs with strong expertise and learning opportunities.
- Open working environment.
- Up to 16 weeks of paid time off for eligible new parents.
- Programs designed to recognize accomplishments and develop emerging leaders.
- Vibrant employee resource groups with more than 50 cultural events each year.
- Employee discounts on a wide range of travel, cultural and health activities.
- Opportunities to pursue charitable donations with the AXA Matching Gifts Program, which in 2016 matched 4,000 employee charitable donations of more than $1.5 million.
Learn more about AXA! Visit our newsroom.
Get to know AXA
We’re driven by our mission to serve our clients and their communities. Get to know us by being part of the many community events we sponsor, including New York City Pride and Charlotte Dragon Boat Festival.
What's it like to work at AXA?
Take a behind the scenes look at a day in the life at our Charlotte office.
GE- 131421 (Exp.11/19) (11/2017)