AXA Advisors is a subsidiary of AXA Financial, Inc., a member of the global AXA Group*, and an affiliate of AXA Life Insurance Company (NY, NY), which has over 150 years of experience.
Across America, we connect people in communities with investment products and other financial products and services that help them address the futures they build for themselves and their families.
At AXA Advisors, our financial professionals are the cornerstones of our success, and we work hard to help them grow their businesses by focusing on and supporting these guiding principles:
- To offer some of the most innovative and competitive products in the financial services industry
- To offer a competitive compensation program
- To provide a competitive asset-building and benefits package
- To be a strategic ally to our financial professionals, provide them with the right tools and information for their professional development and to support our clients’ needs
To offer a strong local AXA Advisors organization to foster growth opportunities
AXA Advisors’ mission is to attract, select, place and promote individuals based on their qualifications- a philosophy that has always been a fabric of our company.
Hear it from us
We believe in teamwork, hard work, and rewarding work. Our cornerstones are diversity, inclusion and the entrepreneurial spirit. Learn more about working at AXA Advisors.
Watch our story
What you should look for in a financial services company?
- Financial strength and a vast array of financial resources and products, including life insurance**, to serve the needs of your clients
- A business built on a solid foundation of relationships
- Commitment to providing a total support and reward system that helps you develop your entrepreneurial talents to grow a thriving practice
- Dedication to helping you give back and improve the quality of life in your community
These are just some of the advantages enjoyed by AXA Advisors financial professionals.
- Take charge of your future
- Build the career of a lifetime
- Commitment to women
- Experienced hire program
A leading organization
AXA Advisors is a member of the global AXA Group. AXA Group is #3 in terms of sales according to statistics compiled by Forbes magazine for its Forbes Global 2000 list of the world's biggest public entities (Diversified Insurance category) for 2016.1
* AXA Group refers to AXA S.A., a French holding company for a group of international insurance and financial services companies, together with its direct and indirect consolidated subsidiaries.
** AXA Advisors, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- M/F/D/V. Securities offered through AXA Advisors, LLC (NY, NY 212-554-1234), member FINRA, SIPC. Investment advisory products and services offered through AXA Advisors, LLC, an investment advisor registered with the SEC. Annuity and insurance products offered through AXA Network, LLC, which does business CA as AXA Network Insurance Agency of California, LLC, in UT as AXA Network Insurance Agency of Utah, LLC, in TX as AXA Network Insurance Agency of Texas, Inc., in PR as AXA Network of Puerto Rico, Inc.
AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company (AXA Equitable) (NY, NY) is a subsidiary of AXA Financial, Inc., a member of the global AXA Group. AXA Equitable has sole responsibility for its life insurance and annuity obligations. AXA Group refers to AXA S.A., a French holding company for a group of international insurance and financial services companies, together with its direct and indirect consolidated subsidiaries.
1 Values calculated in May 2016: http://www.forbes.com/global2000/list/#p_1_s_a0_Diversified%20Insurance_All%20countries_All%20states_