AXA Advisors, LLC, is a respected financial services leader, helping consumers plan for and safeguard their financial futures. Our trusted financial professionals across the country are relationship-builders, enabling individuals and business owners to assess their evolving financial needs and offer customized, objective strategies to help meet their goals.
Choosing a company to help you as you build your success is a big decision. With so many financial services and life insurance companies to choose from, you want to make sure you’ve aligned yourself with an organization that has history of success and one that presents career opportunities that are right for you. To discover the various opportunities available with AXA Advisors, explore these recruiting pieces:
- How will you draw your future?
- Experienced hire program
- A world of opportunity
- Opportunities for women
- Build your career
Compensation and benefits
Let’s face it. You can’t attract quality people with a second-best compensation package. As an AXA Advisors financial professional, you’ll have the operational flexibility of an entrepreneur while being backed by the vast resources and market experience of a premier financial services organization. We also offer an excellent benefits package for eligible individuals, which includes:
- Health and dental coverage options
- Vision care coverage
- Stock purchase program
- Pension and 401(k) plan (including company-paid profit sharing feature)
- Short term and long term disability income coverage options
- Group term and optional group universal life insurance coverage
If selected, you'll enjoy:
- Competitive income potential
- A generous compensation package
- Base pay or full commission model
- Financial planning fees (upon meeting specific registration/credentialing requirements)
Potential bonus for eligible individuals
Our value proposition
Recognition and achievement
AXA Advisors takes pride in the accomplishments of our Financial Professionals. We believe in celebrating our successes and the contributions that we make to our communities. There are numerous reward and recognition programs that AXA Advisors Financial Professionals who qualify have the opportunity to take advantage of, including:
- Achievement-driven goals
- Incentive programs
- National company awards
- Industry awards
Recognition conferences and events
Elite producer group
AXA Advisors, LLC has established the Elite Producer Group (EPG) as a platform for our top producers who meet certain eligibility requirements. EPG members are the most distinguished, innovative and respected financial professionals affiliated with AXA Advisors, LLC. Our members are highly experienced at meeting the special needs of affluent individuals, corporate executives and business owners.
EPG includes the following segments of the Elite Producer Path -- Sterling Group, Paramount Planning Group (PPG), FirmBuilder, Teaming Producer Group, and Platinum level firms (including Platinum Plus, Platinum and Platinum Select firms).
The platform offers opportunities for individual producers and for various levels of firms, each with unique requirements, benefits and compensation. Offering can include:
- Enhanced compensation and bonus opportunities
- Priority customer service
- Access to dedicated resource teams – including advanced market sales support, compliance and underwriting
- Dedicated headquarters advocate and support
- Steering committee representation
- Educational meetings and events, including professional staff development
- Invitation to annual equitable agents reinsurance company (EARC) meeting
- Practice development and firm building programs
- Succession planning resources
* AXA Advisors Financial Professionals offer the life insurance and annuity products of AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company and unaffiliated carriers through AXA Network, LLC, which does business CA as AXA Network Insurance Agency of California, LLC, in UT as AXA Network Insurance Agency of Utah, LLC, in TX as AXA Network Insurance Agency of Texas, Inc., in PR as AXA Network of Puerto Rico, Inc.
AXA Advisors, LLC (NY,NY 212-314-4600), Member FINRA/SIPC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer -- M/F/D/V. Securities offered through AXA Advisors, LLC (NY, NY 212-554-1234), member FINRA, SIPC. Investment advisory products and services offered through AXA Advisors, LLC, an investment advisor registered with the SEC. Annuity and insurance products offered through AXA Network, LLC, which does business CA as AXA Network Insurance Agency of California, LLC, in UT as AXA Network Insurance Agency of Utah, LLC, in TX as AXA Network Insurance Agency of Texas, Inc., in PR as AXA Network of Puerto Rico, Inc.