"AXA’s values are an integral part of our procurement and corporate business model. Not only does AXA’s model embody our values, but it represents our appreciation of competitive diverse-owned businesses driven to succeed. AXA values the passion and the innovative strategies diverse suppliers offer to our company."
Chief Procurement Officer
About Our Supplier Diversity Program
The AXA Supplier Diversity Program was started in 2005 within the Corporate Sourcing and Procurement (CSP) department, with the goal of providing diverse businesses with more opportunities to participate in and partner with us in our business activities.
Today, we track and report on the following diverse suppliers:
- Woman-Owned Business Enterprises (WBEs)
- Minority-Owned Business Enterprises (MBEs)
- Veteran-Owned Business Enterprises (VBEs)
- Disabled Veteran-Owned Business Enterprises (DVBEs)
Lesbian, Gay, Bi-Sexual and Transgender Business Enterprises (LGBTBEs)
To preserve the integrity of the Supplier Diversity Program, we request that our U.S.-based diverse suppliers provide verification of ownership and control through a third party certification agency. Recognized certification agencies are:
- National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC)
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
- National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC)
- Small Business Administration (SBA) for service disabled, veteran-owned status
Other certification agencies (i.e. city and county agencies) will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Corporate Sourcing and Procurement (CSP)
The Corporate Sourcing and Procurement (CSP) team is responsible for purchasing goods and services for AXA Equitable. We set high standards of performance for our company, and the products and services we offer. We also expect the same from our suppliers and appreciate suppliers who can provide quality offerings and help us continuously look for ways to help us lower our costs, while maintaining a strong customer focus. We look to partner with suppliers who have:
- Quality processes
- The ability to provide innovative business solutions
- Competitive and value-added capabilities
- A proven track record and trustworthy references
- Good financial standing
- An understanding of our business
- Technological capabilities
Although AXA Equitable’s purchasing needs vary from time to time, the following tend to be procured by CSP:
How To Do Business With AXA Equitable
- Building Services (appliances, architects, artwork, cabling, construction, flooring, lighting, locks, mailboxes, movers, painting)
- Consulting and Outsourcing Services
- Graphic and Audio Visual Services
- Human Resource Recruitment Services
- Legal Services
- Production Services (creative and production support for meetings/events/videos)
- Software Services (niche – e.g. e-learning tools, compliance software, records management systems – imaging &workflow initiatives)
- Telecommunications Accessories
- Training and Education
- Translation Services
- Underwriting Services (lab/paramedical services, attending physician statements, etc)
Consider your company’s offerings and determine where you would be most competitive, and what unique value your organization can bring to AXA Equitable. Registration is not a guarantee of future business.
If there is a potential opportunity to do business with AXA Equitable, you will receive an email notification requesting additional information. Click here to register.