The AXA Achievementsm Scholarship provides over $1.4 million in scholarships to young people throughout the nation representing all 50 states, Washington DC and Puerto Rico. Students have the opportunity to receive a $2,500, $10,000 or $25,000 scholarship. In addition, for every student who wins a scholarship, a grant in the amount of $1,000 will be made to the winner’s school.
How to apply
- The 2020 program year is open from September 1, 2019 until December 15, 2019 or until 10,000 applications are received.
- For more information and to apply click here
What does it take to become an award winner?
Our scholarship winners are known as AXA Achievers. Share these qualities:
- Ambition and drive
- Determination to set and reach goals
- Respect for self, family and community
- Ability to thoughtfully convey how they identified a challenge and volunteered to strengthen their community through service
Ability to succeed in college
Who is eligible?
Applicants to the AXA Achievementsm Scholarship must:
- Be United States citizens or legal residents living or claiming residency in one of the 50 united states, Washington, D.C. or Puerto Rico
- Be a high school senior applying to college for the fall 2020 semester
- Demonstrate ambition and self-drive as evidenced by outstanding achievement in school, community or work-related activities
- Because reducing risk is woven into the fabric of our company, special consideration is given to achievements that empower society to mitigate risk through education and/or action in areas such as financial, environmental, health, safety and/or emergency preparedness