The AXA Foundation directs the company's philanthropic and volunteer activities and works to improve the quality of life in communities across the country where AXA has a presence.
Our signature program, AXA Achievement, helps make college possible by providing access and advice.
Access: more than $1.3 million a year in scholarships
- Winners in every state nationwide
- Scholarships of $25,000, $10,000 and $2,000
- Focus on students' personal accomplishments
Advice: comprehensive information to help with the complex process of college selection, application and financing
Our scholarships winners are known as AXA Achievers. They are ethnically and economically diverse, but they share these qualities:
- Ambition and drive
- Determination to set and reach goals
- Respect for self, family and community
- Ability to succeed in college
Be inspired: read more about some of our AXA Achievers and their remarkable accomplishments.
"AXA Achievementsm" is a service mark of the AXA Foundation. The "AXA Achievementsm Scholarship" program is not associated with the National Merit Scholarship Corporation’s "Achievement Scholarship®" program.