Local scholarships; local impact. Every AXA Advisors branch office nationwide distributes up to twelve $2,500 scholarships to high school seniors who live and attend high school in their area, creating educational opportunities in communities across the United States.
What does it take to become an AXA Achiever?
Our scholarship winners are known as AXA Achievers. They are ethnically and economically diverse, but they share these qualities:
- Ambition and drive
- Determination to set and reach goals
- Respect for self, family and community
Ability to succeed in college
When to apply
- The application period for the 2015 program is closed
- 2015 winners have been announced. See the full list here
- More information to come on the 2016 program