Local awards; local impact. Every AXA Advisors branch office nationwide distributes up to twelve $2,500 awards in their local area. Scholarships for local young people as they take their next step toward college and awards for local schools as they take steps toward enhancing their teaching and professional development.
What does it take to become an AXA Achiever?
Our scholarship winners are known as AXA Achievers. They are ethnically and economically diverse, but they share these qualities:
- Ambition and drive
- Determination to set and reach goals
- Respect for self, family and community
Ability to succeed in college
Who is eligible?
Student applicants to the AXA Achievementsm Community Award must:
- Be United States citizens or legal residents living or claiming residency in one of the 50 United States, Washington, D.C. or Puerto Rico.
- Be current high school seniors who plan to enroll full-time in an accredited two-year or four-year college or university in the United States for the entire 2016-2017 academic year.
- Demonstrate ambition and self-drive as evidenced by outstanding achievement in school, community or work-related activities.
Because reducing risk is woven into the fabric of our company, special consideration is given to achievements that empower society to mitigate risk through education and/or action in areas such as financial, environmental, health, safety and/or emergency preparedness.
Eligible students are encouraged to apply for all AXA-sponsored scholarships, but a student may receive only one AXA-sponsored scholarship. For more information about all AXA Achievementsm scholarships, visit www.axa-achievement.com.
When to apply