Local scholarships; local impact. Every AXA Advisors branch office nationwide distributes up to twelve $2,500 scholarships to high school seniors who live and attend high school in their area, creating educational opportunities in communities across the United States.
What does it take to become an AXA Achiever?
Our scholarship winners are known as AXA Achievers. They are ethnically and economically diverse, but they share these qualities:
- Ambition and drive
- Determination to set and reach goals
- Respect for self, family and community
Ability to succeed in college
When to apply
- The application period for the 2015 program is closed
- 2015 winners will be announced in Spring 2015
- The 2016 program gets underway in Fall 2015
Who is eligible to apply?
Applicants to the AXA Achievementsm Community Scholarship must:
- Be United States citizens or legal residents living or claiming residency in one of the 50 United States, District of Columbia or Puerto Rico
- Be current high school seniors who plan to enroll full-time in an accredited two-year or four-year college or university in the United States for the entire 2016-2017 academic year.
- Demonstrate ambition and self-drive as evidenced by outstanding achievement in school, community or work-related activities
- Special consideration will be given to achievements that empower society to mitigate risk through education and/or action in areas such as financial, environmental, health, safety and/or emergency-preparedness.
Eligible students are encouraged to apply for both the Achievement and Community scholarships, but a student may receive only one of these AXA-sponsored scholarships.