A 403(b) plan, which is like a 401(k) for educators and non-profit employees, can help supplement their pension or other retirement savings. It’s specifically designed for education and non-profit professionals, has the flexibility to adjust as their needs change and can help you turn their salary into a more comfortable retirement.
A new kind of retirement plan experience
How can a 403(b) plan help employees save?
To attract and retain employees, you’ll want a retirement plan that provides guidance, flexibility and a degree of certainty. Choose an AXA 403(b) retirement plan and you’ll have the tools and support you need to improve your plan’s effectiveness and help simplify the administrative process.
Easier, simpler plan administration
- A dedicated support team will work with you to facilitate your plan’s implementation and maintain a program that meets all compliance requirements.
- Use our simple, streamlined website and online tools for easy automated recordkeeping.
- Your employees get answers to their questions through our participant website, Voice Response Unit, available 24/7, or our Customer Service Representatives.
Personalized guidance and flexible strategies
- Flexibility – Your employees can customize a savings strategy to suit who they are now, with opportunities to adjust later on.
- Support on their terms – Your employees can enroll in your 403(b) plan in the way that works best for them: in person, over the phone or online.
- Meet the diverse investment needs of your employees – AXA offers a broad spectrum of investment products to fund your retirement plan – from variable and fixed annuities to mutual fund options. Our investment platform features a high degree of flexibility to help you design a package appropriate for you and your employees.
Educators make AXA the #1 choice for 403(b) plans
Since 1859, AXA has helped people build and secure their financial futures. Our 403(b) plan is designed to meet the unique needs of educators and non-profit employees across the country. That’s just one reason why we are the #1 choice for educators in K-12 schools in the U.S.** and help thousands of non-profit employees realize their retirement dreams.
With AXA AchievementSM, we’re one of the nation’s largest corporate providers of scholarships for students planning for college, awarding over $1.4 million per year since 2003. We also support educators by providing grants to schools to help fund their professional education and development.
We’ve won the DALBAR Service Award for outstanding customer service for five years in a row (2011-2015) and 11 times in the past 18 years.
* As of 02/28/2017 Customers’ ratings and reviews reflect individual opinions and are not intended as indications of suitability or as predictions of any product/investment performance and should not be relied upon as bases for any purchase decision.
** LIMRA, Not-For-Profit Survey, Q2 2016 results based on 403(b) participants and contributions.
This discussion is not intended as legal or tax advice. Accordingly, any advice provided herein is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed on the taxpayer. Such advice was written to support the promotion or marketing of the transaction(s) or matter(s) addressed, and you should seek advice based on your particular circumstances from an independent tax advisor.
Variable annuities and mutual funds are offered by prospectus, which contains more complete information, including investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses, and which can be made available from your Financial Professional of the company. Please read the prospectus carefully before you invest or send any money.
An annuity contract used to fund this qualified employer-sponsored retirement arrangement should be purchased for its features and benefits other than tax deferral. For such cases, tax deferral is not an additional benefit of the annuity. You may also want to consider the relative features, benefits and costs of this annuity with any other investment that you may have in connection with your retirement plan or arrangement.
AXA believes that education is a key step toward addressing your financial goals, and we've designed this discussion to serve simply as an informational and educational resource; it does not offer or constitute investment advice and makes no direct or indirect recommendation of any particular product or of the appropriateness of any particular investment-related option. Your needs, goals, and circumstances are unique, and they require the individualized attention of your financial professional. But for now, take some time just to learn more.
Annuities issued by AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company (NY, NY) and co-distributed by affiliates AXA Advisors, LLC and AXA Distributors, LLC, New York, NY 10104. The investments in this program are subject to investment risks, including possible loss of the principal invested. They are not insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation nor are they deposits to, obligations of, or guaranteed by any bank.
AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company (AXA Equitable), AXA Advisors, LLC (member FINRA, SIPC) and AXA Distributors, LLC (member FINRA, SIPC) are affiliated companies, located at 1290 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10104, (212) 554-1234. AXA Equitable and its affiliates do not provide tax, accounting or legal advice or services.
“AXA” is the brand name of AXA Equitable Financial Services, LLC and its family of companies, including AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company, AXA Advisors, LLC, and AXA Distributors, LLC. AXA S.A. is a French holding company for a group of international insurance and financial services companies, including AXA Equitable Financial Services, LLC. The obligations of AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company are backed solely by its claims-paying ability.