AXA (including AXA Advisors, LLC) is committed to keeping all personal information we have about you confidential and secure. That’s why we’ve established our Send Secure Email process.
When an AXA service representative or your AXA Advisors Financial Professional needs to send you confidential information quickly, you may receive it via email. To make sure that any confidential information is protected on its way to you, we will use Send Secure Email.
The email will be “encrypted” before it is sent. Encryption is a technical means that prevents the email from being read or altered while it travels over the internet to you.
Receiving Encrypted Email
When you receive a secure encrypted email from AXA or AXA Advisors, the confidential information contained in the email will contain three parts:
- Is the direct link to AXA’s Send Secure website where you will complete a one-time registration to access the secure email. This link can be used from computers and mobile devices.
- Some corporate environments may prevent recipients from clicking on hyperlinks within email messages for security reasons. To accomodate this, a downloadable attachment is available, so that you may open it in your browser.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: You are viewing the notification email, not the contents of the secure email itself. If you Reply or Forward from here, the recipient will not be able to access the secure content.
When you click on, you will be sent to AXA’s Send Secure website where you will complete a simple, one-time registration. This link can also be accessed from a mobile device.
Upon successful registration, you will then have access to the secure email, and you can reply to the sender securely.
When you receive future Send Secure emails from AXA, you will click on View your message, and will simply need to input the password that you established when you originally registered:
Forgot your password?
If you forgot your password, click on Forgot Password, and you will be prompted for the answer to the secret question that you chose at registration to reset your password. If you have forgotten the answer to your secret question, please contact us at 1-877-222-2144 for assistance.
Replying to an Encrypted Message
When you reply to a message, your reply will be sent securely to the original sender. You may add an attachment. You may not add additional recipients to the reply.
Which browsers are supported?
As new versions of these browsers are released, Send Secure will make best efforts to support them. For security reasons, we highly recommend that you use the latest version of your browser choice.
- Internet Explorer
Reading a Secure Message on a Smart Phone
Some Smart Phones cannot download files, and some Smart Phones modify HTML files. Since your secure message is sent to you as an HTML attachment, you may not be able to read it on your Smart Phone.
TroubleshootingThis section describes error messages and what they mean.
- There was a critical error processing your request. There may be a problem with the system or your request.
Send Secure Encryption is temporarily unavailable. Try again later.
- The message you are trying to read is corrupted and cannot be processed. Please contact the sender of the message.
The message is corrupted and cannot be decrypted. Contact the sender of the message.
- The page you requested was not found. If you clicked a link to get here, click the Back button in your browser to return to the previous page.
The page you are trying to view in the browser is not available or does not exist. Click the Back button in your browser.
Error with larger HTML Secure Messages
If your HTML message contains more than 500 KB of content, you may encounter a “Large Message Warning” error message. This limitation applies to Internet Explorer browsers when you reply to the message.
Intermittent Problem with Replying to Secure Messages
If the system hangs when you try to Reply, click Cancel and try again. If the original text of the secure message does not display in the browser, refresh the browser or close the browser and open it again. This behavior is infrequent, and typically works the second time around.
Please contact us at 1-877-222-2144 for additional assistance.
“AXA” is the brand name of AXA Equitable Financial Services, LLC and its family of companies, including AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company (NY,NY), MONY Life Insurance Company of America (AZ stock company, administrative office: NY,NY), AXA Advisors, LLC (member FINRA, SIPC), and AXA Distributors, LLC.