Your questions deserve thoughtful answers. Your emails deserve quick responses. Our agile team is there for you whether it's working to get you faster turnaround times on claims or answering a new request. We're committed to listening to your feedback and evolving with your needs, so we can better help you manage your business.
We offer support in four key areas:
Training and education
- Understand our processes and product offerings, so you can start selling quickly
- Learn more through webinars, online resources, and personalized assistance
Quoting and new business development
- Have access to comprehensive onboarding and sales support every step of the way
- Learn how to best optimize our rapid quoting and customizable proposal tools
Enrollment and managing inforce clients
- Receive enrollment assistance for a first-time setup or renewal
Streamline renewals with one-click acceptance of auto-renewals
- Resolve any issue with the support of your Regional Account Manager or Sales Executive
- Get answers quickly through our online platform or via phone
NEW MEXICO EMPLOYERS, BROKERS AND RESIDENTS: Please be advised that this Suite of Insurance Products section of our website is not currently directed to, applicable to, or intended for any person or business residing in the state of New Mexico.
"AXA" is the brand name of AXA Equitable Financial Services, LLC and its family of companies, including AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company (AXA Equitable), MONY Life Insurance Company of America (MONY America), AXA Advisors, LLC, and AXA Distributors, LLC. Insurance products are issued either by AXA Equitable or MONY America, which have sole responsibility for their insurance and claims-paying obligations.
Group insurance products are issued by AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company (AXA Equitable), MONY Life Insurance Company of America (MONY America) or by unaffiliated third-party issuers. Some products are not available in all states. AXA Equitable and MONY America have sole responsibility for their own insurance and claims obligations.
GE-2282907 (06/19) (Exp. 06/21)