Our integrated platform
Think of our platform as your made-to-order employee benefits platform. We started by asking brokers like you how we could remove the hassles and help them grow their business. The result is a new approach to employee benefits, built from the ground up for today’s needs.
A simple experience, driven by powerful technology is now yours. Enjoy the flexibility to work with AXA on your terms. This is the future of employee benefits.
Our integrated platform offers a streamlined process from start to finish, providing:
- Rapid self-service quoting
- Real-time compensation data
Total visibility into your book of business, including status of clients and prospects
Know where you stand with real-time commission tracking
All of your commission information can be found in one location, easily accessed through your employee benefits platform.
- Track commission for each client
- Sort by top clients who have accepted bids or with bids pending
- See the percentage of cases you’ve sold, and your revenue earned to date
- View your progress toward bonus compensation
Rewarding your performance
Easily grow and manage your business with streamlined tools and support — and enjoy the rewards. We are pleased to offer a competitive compensation program, with incentives for performance.
Both base and supplemental compensation can be tracked on our integrated platform, so you’ll always know where you stand and how you can get to the next level.
- Base compensation is determined by the premium volume of each case
- Supplemental compensation for qualified brokers is based on new business premium
Count on the support of our committed team
From initial training and education to enrollment and issue resolution, your AXA Account Service Consultant, backed by a team of specialists is always there for you. Our job is to make your job easier by helping you grow and manage your business.
We offer support in four key areas:
Training and education
- Understand our processes and product offerings, so you can start selling quickly
- Learn more through webinars, online resources and personalized assistance
Quoting and new business development
- Have access to comprehensive onboarding and sales support every step of the way
- Learn how to best optimize our rapid quoting and customizable proposal tools
Enrollment and managing inforce clients
- Receive enrollment assistance for a first-time setup or renewal
- Streamline renewals with one-click acceptance of auto-renewals
- Resolve any issue with the support of your dedicated Account Service Consultant or Sales Executive
- Get answers quickly through our online platform or via phone
NEW MEXICO EMPLOYERS, BROKERS AND RESIDENTS: Please be advised that this Suite of Insurance Products section of our website is not currently directed to, applicable to, or intended for any person or business residing in the state of New Mexico.
"AXA" is the brand name of AXA Equitable Financial Services, LLC and its family of companies, including AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company (AXA Equitable), MONY Life Insurance Company of America (MONY America), AXA Advisors, LLC, and AXA Distributors, LLC. Insurance products are issued either by AXA Equitable or MONY America, which have sole responsibility for their insurance and claims-paying obligations.
Group insurance products are issued by AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company (AXA Equitable), MONY Life Insurance Company of America (MONY America) or by unaffiliated third-party issuers. Some products are not available in all states. AXA Equitable and MONY America have sole responsibility for their own insurance and claims obligations. EB360 is a service mark of AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company, New York, NY.