Built With You in Mind
We offer a wide range of benefits, all in one place, so you can find the coverage you need.
You are in Control
With information and resources at your fingertips, you can select and manage your benefits with confidence.
A personalized experience
Your personal dashboard makes it easy to find what you need, when you need it.
Benefits that help you save on routine costs
Regular check-ups can go a long way toward keeping you healthy. These benefits offer coverage for preventive care and can share the cost if you need to fix a problem.
How many are impacted?
- 65% of Americans complain about digital eye strain, which can lead to vision problems.1
Savings to smile about
- Every $1 spent on oral preventive care, saves taxpayers up to $50 in restorative and emergency procedures for the underinsured.2
- $437 vs $31 – cost of eye exam, frames and lenses without Vision Insurance from AXA* and with it.3
- 12016 Digital eye strain report, Eyes Overexposed: The Digital Device Dilemma, The Vision Council.
- 2America’s ToothFairy: National Children’s Oral Health Foundation, www.ncohf.org , 2016.
- 3Comparison is based on national averages and most commonly purchased brands. Includes single vision, polycarbonate lenses. Usual and customary data are averages based on six months of VSP doctor claim data ending February 2015.
Benefits that help protect your income
When you need it most, these benefits provide income you can use to cover some of your everyday expenses.
Prevent financial problems
- More than half of all personal bankruptcies and mortgage foreclosures are a consequence of disability.4
Are you saving enough?
- 49% either have no savings account or have $0 in savings, and 62% have under $1,000 in savings.5
- 1 in 4 of today’s 20 year-olds will become disabled before reaching age 67.6
- 4LIMRA 2016 Disability Awareness Month Fact Sheet.
- 5LIMRA Household Trends in U.S. Life Insurance Ownership, 2010 (this survey is conducted every 6 years).
- 6“62% of Americans Have Under $1,000 in Savings, Survey Finds,” GOBankingRates.com, September 2015.
Benefits that guard against high medical expenses
When you need to deal with something extra, it’s nice to know that we’ll be there to help out financially, so you won’t have to dip into your savings.
Making ends meet
- 1 in 5 struggle to pay their health costs.7
Will it happened to you?
- 85.6 million are living with some form of heart disease or the after-effects of stroke.8
Critical care needed
- 1,685,201 new cancer cases will be diagnosed in 2016.9
- 7“NerdWallet Health Finds Medical Bankruptcy Accounts for Majority of Personal Bankruptcies,” www.nerdwallet.com , March 26, 2014.
- 8Heart Disease and Stroke Statistics – At-A-Glance, American Heart Association and American Stroke Association, 2016.
- 9Cancer Facts & Figures 2016, American Cancer Society.
NEW MEXICO RESIDENTS: Please be advised that this Suite of Insurance Products section of our website is not currently directed to, applicable to, or intended for any person residing in the state of New Mexico.
AXA S.A. is a French holding company for a group of international insurance and financial services companies, including AXA Equitable Financial Services, LLC. (AEFS).
*“AXA” is the brand name of AEFS and its family of companies, including AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company (AXA Equitable) (NY, NY), MONY Life Insurance Company of America (AZ stock company, admin. office: Jersey City, NJ) (MONY America), and AXA Distributors, LLC. All group insurance products are issued either by AXA Equitable or MONY America, which have sole responsibility for their insurance and claims-paying obligations. Some products are not available in all states.