Regular dental care is one of the best ways to maintain a winning smile. It’s also an important way to protect your overall health; however, the costs for care can add up, with preventative cleanings, exams and more serious procedures. Dental insurance can help. AXA has partnered with Careington, a leading national PPO Network, to provide dental coverage designed to meet your needs.
- Extensive network of 200,000 dental access points and over 80,000 unique dental providers
- Comprehensive coverage including routine cleanings, fillings and major dental procedures, as well as optional orthodontia and teeth whitening benefits
- Clear benefits explanations to help better understand and anticipate out-of-pocket expenses
Keeping your eyes healthy gives you the opportunity to see the important things in life – graduations, weddings, births and all the little things in between. One of the best ways to protect one’s eyes is to visit an eye doctor regularly. Vision insurance can make those visits more convenient and less costly with savings on exams, as well as on frames and lens enhancements. We’ve partnered with VSP® Vision Care to provide access to a leading vision network and meet the needs of employees across the country.
- Freedom to choose from 71,000 access points, including the largest national network of independent doctors and nearly 4,500 participating retail chain locations like Costco Optical® and Cohen’s Fashion Optical®, or any out-of-network provider
- Valuable savings on comprehensive WellVision Exams® to promote good vision and support overall health and wellness
Wide selection of frames and lenses, as well as discounts on laser vision correction surgery, including PRK, LASIK, Custom LASIK and IntraLaseTM
The right life insurance coverage can help protect family and provide stability after losing a loved one. Whether it’s used to replace income, cover funeral costs or pay off a mortgage, a life insurance policy from AXA can provide security and help offset financial burdens during a difficult time.
- Guidance to help employees determine coverage that best suits their family and anticipated needs
- Additional benefits options — such as spouse training, a college education benefit for the kids and daycare*
- The ability to convert to an individual policy so employees can stay protected if they change jobs
*If employee or spouse suffer an accidental death
Short- and Long-Term Disability4
Even with careful savings and planning, most people count on a steady paycheck to cover their monthly expenses. Unfortunately, it only takes a brief time away from work to upset the balance. Employees can protect the income they depend on by purchasing disability insurance. Whether they need to take time off to have a baby or recover from an illness or injury, disability insurance from AXA can provide a portion of lost income for a period of time, helping alleviate the financial hardship.
- Income replacement that can be used to cover regular expenses — from paying rent to buying groceries
- Program options that provide support and guidance to employees as they prepare to and initially return to work
Experienced team that helps employees navigate their period of disability and access other benefits, such as Social Security
NEW MEXICO RESIDENTS: Please be advised that this Suite of Insurance Products section of our website is not currently directed to, applicable to, or intended for any person residing in the state of New Mexico.
- The policy has limitations and exclusions. Optional riders and/or features may incur additional costs. Plan documents are the final arbiter of coverage. AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company and MONY Life Insurance Company of America are not affiliated with Careington Benefit Solutions. Policy Form MOEBP15DEN; AXEBP15DEN and State Variations.
- This policy provides vision care limited benefits health insurance only. It does NOT provide basic hospital, basic medical or major medical insurance as defined by the New York State Department of Financial Services. The policy has limitations and exclusions. Optional riders and/or features may incur additional costs. Plan documents are the final arbiter of coverage. AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company and MONY Life Insurance Company of America are not affiliated with VSP(Global). Policy Form MOEBP15VN; AXEBP15VN and State Variations.
- The policy has limitations and exclusions. Optional riders and/or features may incur additional costs. Plan documents are the final arbiter of coverage. Policy Form/Contract ICC15 AXEBP15LI; ICC15 MOEBP15LI; MOEBP15LI; AXEBP15LI and State Variations.
- These products only provide disability income insurance THESE POLICIES ARE NOT MEDICARE SUPPLEMENT PLANS. They do NOT provide basic hospital, basic medical or major medical insurance as defined by the New York State Department of Financial Services. The policies have limitations and exclusions. Optional riders and/or features may incur additional costs. Plan documents are the final arbiter of coverage. Policy Form/Contract AXEBP15DI; MOEBP15DI and State Variations.
AXA S.A. is a French holding company for a group of international insurance and financial services companies, including AXA Equitable Financial Services, LLC. (AEFS). "AXA" is the brand name of AEFS and its family of companies, including AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company (AXA Equitable) (NY, NY), MONY Life Insurance Company of America (AZ stock company, admin. office: Jersey City, NJ) (MONY America), and AXA Distributors, LLC. All group insurance products are issued either by AXA Equitable or MONY America, which have sole responsibility for their insurance and claims-paying obligations. Some products are not available in all states.