Who is AXA?
- We guide people toward taking small, manageable steps that help them plan for sound financial futures and dignified retirements. Our mission is to help you achieve the retirement you're looking forward to while you enjoy life today.
- AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company is among the largest life insurance and retirement savings companies in the United States, with nearly 2.47 million customers nationwide. For over 155 years our tried-and-true principles and forward thinking products have enabled us to help clients meet their long-term retirement planning needs. Along the way our financial strength has earned us consistently high marks by independent rating agencies.
Why do I receive information about retirement from my association?
Your association makes it possible for its members to receive various services from AXA, such as the Members Retirement Program and retirement plan review that is available to members at no cost and with no obligation.
What is offered as a benefit of my association membership?
- Have you wondered if you're saving enough? Do you have the right retirement plan for your business? Are you looking for tax advantages? Do you have employees? By asking a few easy-to-answer questions, AXA can help you make sure your retirement is on track. Just request a retirement plan review here here.
- AXA also offers association members an opportunity to participate in the Members Retirement Program, which has made it possible for thousands of professionals to grow their retirement assets as they grow their business. The Members Retirement Programs offers a diverse range of investment options, both human and online service, a competitive fee structure, and more.
Find out more about plans such as:
How can you help me prepare for retirement?
- Your needs evolve. Your business grows. The investment world changes. For these reasons, it's important to have a professional review of your retirement planning each year. By asking a few simple questions, we can help you make sure you're prepared for the kind of retirement you want. Request your no-cost, no-obligation review here.
What are the benefits of MRP?
You have countless retirement planning options — from countless local and national firms. To learn about the benefits of the Members Retirement Program go here.
How can I receive periodic retirement-related information from AXA?
- Just go here and enter your email address to receive retirement-related information. It's our promise that we will not overburden your email inbox, and you have easily unsubscribe at any time.
The information in this Web site is not intended to constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation in connection with any product. Privacy & Security Statement and Online Usage Agreement
"AXA" is the brand name for the AXA Equitable Financial Services, LLC family of companies, including AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company. AXA S.A. is a French holding company for a group of international insurance and financial services companies, including AXA Equitable Financial Services, LLC. The obligations of AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company are backed solely by its claims-paying ability.
The Members Retirement Program (Contract Form #6059) is funded by a group variable annuity contract issued and distributed by AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company (New York, NY 10104, 212-314-4600).
Please consider the charges/ risks/ expenses/ and investment objectives carefully before purchasing a variable annuity. For a prospectus containing this and other information please contact a financial professional. Read it carefully before you invest or send money.
A group variable annuity is a long-term financial product designed for retirement purposes. In essence, a group variable annuity is a contractual agreement in which payment(s) are made to an insurance company on behalf of retirement plan participants, which agrees to payout an income or a lump sum amount at a later date to those participants. There are contract limitations and fees and charges associated with group variable annuities, which include, but are not limited to administrative fees and charges for investment management. Amounts in the annuity's variable investment options are subject to fluctuation in value and market risk, including loss of principal. Withdrawals from annuities are subject to an additional 10% federal income tax penalty. Withdrawals may also be subject to a contractual withdrawal charge. Contact a Retirement Program Specialist for costs and complete details. An annuity contract that is purchased to fund a retirement plan should be done so for the annuity's features and benefits other than tax deferral. For such cases, tax deferral is not an additional benefit. You may also want to consider the relative features, benefits, and costs of this annuity with any other investment that you may have in connection with your retirement plan or arrangement.
Please be advised that this document is not intended as legal or tax advice. Accordingly, any tax information provided in this document is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed on the taxpayer. The tax information was written to support the promotion or marketing of the transaction(s) or matter(s) addressed and you should seek advice based on your particular circumstances from an independent tax advisor.