Why choose BrightLife® Grow?
- Better Cash Accumulation that provides growth potential and therefore a better way to grow the policy’s cash value over time.
- Competitive performance at guaranteed rates, providing the protection of guarantees with the upside of current assumption.
- The flexibility to diversify in a combination of index-linked options for cash value growth potential. Clients will realize 100% of any positive returns, up to a performance cap and are protected against any negative returns with a 0% floor.
|For your individual clients:||For your business owner clients:|
With BrightLife® Grow, how your clients' premium payments are allocated can ultimately affect their policy's cash value. The investment options available are designed for those who want protection from loss but would still like some potential for growth.
- Choose from four Indexed Options and/or the Guaranteed Interest Account
- Split their premiums however makes sense
- Change their allocation at any time, without fees or taxes
BrightLife® Grow in action
- Earners with families
- Ages 35–60
- Those who are moderately risk averse or have limited investment experience
- Interested in equity-linked upside, but want 0% downside protection to limit segment losses
- Business owners
Optional rider available at no additional charge:3
Financial Professional materials
- View the "BrightLife® Grow Income and the Long-Term Care Services Rider" Webinar (26:15)
- Launch the "BrightLife® Grow Protection with Supplemental Income to Fund Client's Goals" WebEx (30:28)
- BrightLife® Grow Series 159 Launch Flyer
- BrightLife® Grow Series 159 FP Presentation
- BrightLife® Grow Cash Value Flex
- Product and Features Guide
- BrightLife® Producer Guide
- Buy Sell Triple Play
- Cash Value Plus Rider
- Private Reserve Sales Guide
- Pay Yourself Minimum Wage
- New Business Interest Rates
- BrightLife® Grow Series 159 Product Guide
- BrightLife® Grow Series 159 Availability by State
- BrightLife® Grow Series 159 Specimen Contract - AXA ICC States
- BrightLife® Grow Series 159 Specimen Contract - MLOA ICC States
- BrightLife® Grow Series 159 Specimen Riders and Endorsements - AXA ICC States
- BrightLife® Grow Series 159 Specimen Riders and Endorsements - MLOA ICC States
1 The alternate loan option is available after the 3rd policy year and currently not available in New York, pending approval.
2 Dollar Cost Averaging is a sophisticated method of diversification; it does not guarantee a profit nor protect against a loss.
3 All riders are subject to the terms and conditions of the rider. All riders may not be available in all jurisdictions. Some states may vary the terms and conditions. There may be an additional charge associated with obtaining certain riders. Some riders may not be available in combination with other riders and/or policy features.
S&P®, Standard & Poor’s®, S&P 500® and Standard & Poor’s® are trademarks of Standard and Poor’s and have been licensed for use by AXA Equitable. BrightLife Protect and BrightLife Grow are not sponsored, endorsed, sold or promoted by Standard & Poor’s and Standard & Poor’s does not make any representation regarding the advisability of investing in the products.
The Russell 2000® index is a trademark of Russell Investment and has been licensed for use by AXA Equitable. BrightLife Grow is not sponsored, endorsed, sold or promoted by Russell Investments and Russell Investments makes no representation regarding the advisability of investing in the product.
The product referred to herein is not sponsored, endorsed, or promoted by MSCI, and MSCI bears no liability with respect to any such product or any index on which such product is based. The policy contains a more detailed description of the limited relationship MSCI has with AXA Equitable and any related products.
Under current federal tax rules, clients generally may take federal income-tax-free withdrawals up to the basis (total premiums paid less partial withdrawals) in the policy or loans from a life insurance policy that is not a Modified Endowment Contract (MEC). Certain exceptions may apply for partial withdrawals during the policy’s first 15 years. If the policy is a MEC, all distributions (withdrawals or loans) are taxed as ordinary income to the extent of gain in the policy, and may also be subject to an additional 10% premature distribution penalty prior to age 59½, unless certain exceptions are applicable. Loans and partial withdrawals will decrease the death benefits and cash value of the life insurance policy and may be subject to policy limitations and income tax. In addition, loans and partial withdrawals may cause certain policy benefits or riders to become unavailable and may increase the chance the policy may lapse. If the policy lapses, is surrendered or becomes a MEC, the loan balance at such time would generally be view as distributed and taxable under the general rules for distribution of policy cash values.
Please be advised this webpage is not intended as legal or tax advice. Accordingly, any tax information provided in this guide for producers is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed on the taxpayer. The tax information was written to support the promotion or marketing of the transaction(s) or matter(s) addressed, and clients should seek advice based on their particular circumstances from an independent tax advisor.
BrightLife® Grow is issued in New York and Puerto Rico by AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company (AXA Equitable), New York, NY 10104, and in all other jurisdictions by affiliate MONY Life Insurance Company of America (MLOA), an Arizona Stock Corporation, with main administrative office in Jersey City, NJ. It is co-distributed by AXA Network, LLC and its subsidiaries, and AXA Distributors, LLC. AXA Equitable, MLOA, AXA Network, LLC and AXA Distributors, LLC are affiliated companies and do not provide tax or legal advice. Clients should rely on their own advisors on these matters.
Policy form #ICC 12-100 or state variations. Rider form #ICC-12-R12-10 or state variations.
BrightLife® is a registered mark of AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company, New York, NY 10104.