Survivorship IncentiveLife® Legacy
Survivorship IncentiveLife® Legacy
Why choose Survivorship IncentiveLife® Legacy?
Survivorship IncentiveLife® Legacy provides a life insurance benefit for the next generation, so your clients will know that their children will be taken care of when they’re no longer around.
Since Survivorship IncentiveLife® Legacy provides tax-deferred growth potential and a death benefit that is generally income-tax-free for your clients’ children, more of their money will stay in the family, instead of going to taxes. Covering two lives under one policy can also make it more cost effective than utilizing two single life policies.
Unlike term insurance, this policy has a growth component to complement the protection it provides. Your clients’ cash value can grow more quickly over time, with investments in a variety of options, and through tax-deferred growth and distributions.1
Survivorship IncentiveLife® Legacy offers over 90 investment options – ranging from equity and bond funds to sector/specialty options, asset allocation, and risk managed strategy – and access to many of the nation’s most respected money managers.
- Diversification Strategies - Reduce fluctuations by diversifying by asset class or management style
- Market Stabilizer Option® - Take advantage of growth opportunities and help protect against market declines
- Managed Volatility - Help smooth out your clients’ portfolios’ returns in volatile markets
- Sector & Specialty - Take full advantage of market opportunities by including non-traditional assets
- Traditional Asset Classes - Build a solid portfolio using a variety of asset classes
- Affluent married couples, age 40-69
- May be more financially sophisticated investors
- Has a need for life insurance protection for both spouses
- Wants to leave a legacy for the next generation
- Wants to fully participate in financial market performance
- Moderate to moderate-aggressive risk tolerance
Financial Professional materials
Prospectus and Supplements
1 Loans and partial withdrawals will decrease the death benefit and cash value of a client’s life insurance policy and may be subject to policy limitations and income tax. In addition, loans and partial withdrawals may cause certain policy benefits or riders to become unavailable and may increase the chances a client’s policy may lapse.
2 All riders are subject to the terms and conditions of the rider. All riders may not be available in all jurisdictions. Some states may vary the terms and conditions. There may be an additional charge associated with obtaining certain riders. Some riders may not be available in combination with other riders and/or policy features.
Please be advised that this webpage is not intended as legal or tax advice. Accordingly, any tax information provided in this guide for producers is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed on the taxpayer. The tax information was written to support the promotion or marketing of the transaction(s) or matter(s) addressed, and clients should seek advice based on their particular circumstances from an independent tax advisor.
Survivorship IncentiveLife® Legacy is issued through AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company (AXA Equitable), NY, NY. AXA Equitable has sole responsibility for its life insurance obligations.
IncentiveLife® and Market Stabilizer Option® are registered service marks of AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company.