BrightLife® Term Series
BrightLife® Term Series
Why choose BrightLife® Term Series?
Since your clients can purchase BrightLife® Term in large amounts for a relatively low premium, it is well-suited for shorter-term protection goals, such as protection until a mortgage is paid off or children are through college. Proceeds can also be used for final expenses, replacing lost income or to help transition a business.
If their needs change and they need coverage for an extended period of time, your clients can convert the coverage to a permanent policy, up until the end of the level term period but not beyond the insured’s 70th birthday. For Annual Renewable Term, coverage can be converted up until the policy anniversary nearest the insured’s 70th birthday.
BrightLife® Term Series is basic life insurance for which your clients will pay level premiums for a specific period of time – 10, 15 or 20 years – or they’ll pay premiums that are renewable and will increase each year as they get older. It pays a guaranteed death benefit to your clients’ beneficiaries that is generally income-tax-free, if they should die during that time period.
BrightLife® Term conversion
Only AXA Equitable offers a conversion credit until the end of the level term period and a 25% increase in the credit if converted in the first 5 years. That means, if the conversion takes place in the first 5 years, their total conversion credit would be 125% of the earned first year’s annual premium on the term policy.1
- Age 18-70 (65 for Term 20)
- Doesn't need lifetime protection or can’t afford it now
- Has specific and often temporary coverage needs, such as protection for the family until the mortgage or other debts are paid off or the children are through college
Financial Professional materials
- BrightLife Term Series 157 Product Guide - AXA Distributors
- BrightLife Term Series 157 Product Guide - AXA Advisors
- BrightLife Term Series 157 State Availability
- Specimen Contract 150-54 with Page 3s for Term Series 157 ART
- Specimen Contract ICC09-150-LT with Page 3s for 10, 15 and 20 Level Terms for Term Series 157
- Specimen Contract ICC09-150-54 with Page 3 for ART for Term Series 157
- Specimen Contract 150-LT with Page 3s for 10, 15 and 20 Term Series 157 Level Terms
1 Policies converted within the first policy year will receive a prorated conversion credit subject to terms and conditions of the policy.
2 After five years, we reserve the right to limit the permanent product offered.
3 All riders are subject to the terms and conditions of the rider. All riders may not be available in all jurisdictions. Some states may vary the terms and conditions. There may be an additional charge associated with obtaining certain riders. Some riders may not be available in combination with other riders and/or policy features.
BrightLife® Term Series products are issued by AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company, New York, NY 10104. Co-distributed by AXA Network, LLC and AXA Distributors, LLC.
BrightLife® is a registered service marks of AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company, NY, NY.