Why choose BrightLife® TermOne®?
BrightLife® TermOne® is a fully underwritten, one-year term life insurance policy, often needed if a temporary insurable risk exists or if the purchase of permanent life insurance is delayed for a year. Coverage expires at the end of one year and is non-renewable. However, the policy offers a guaranteed conversion privilege to a permanent policy for issue ages up to and including age 79.1
This policy is available for issue ages 20 to 99 based on the client’s age at the nearest birthday. The minimum face amount is $25,000 and the maximum is as follows:
- $1,000,000 for issue ages 20 to 69
- $500,000 for issue ages 70 to 79
- $250,000 for issue ages 80 to 99
Only Standard, uni-tobacco underwriting class is offered, so the client must qualify for Standard or better to be offered the policy.
- Needs short-term protection and intends to convert to permanent life insurance
- Has short-term cash flow issues and wants a one-year term policy until more funds are available
- Has short-term loans and needs to protect their family or the lender in case of their premature death
- Has short-term contractual obligations
Documents to view or email to clients
Financial Professional materials
1 A conversion credit is not available for BrightLife® TermOne® policies.
BrightLife® TermOne® life insurance products are issued by AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company (AXA Equitable), New York, NY 10104, or MONY Life Insurance Company of America (MONY America). Co-distributed by affiliates AXA Network, LLC and AXA Distributors, LLC.
BrightLife® and TermOne® are registered service marks of AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company.