Corporate Owned IncentiveLife®
Corporate Owned IncentiveLife®
Why choose Corporate Owned IncentiveLife®?
Your business owner clients can use this policy for life insurance protection, as well as to informally fund non-qualified deferral plans, such as supplemental executive retirement plans (SERPs) or business-sponsored benefit plans, such as executive bonus plans. It is institutionally priced with enhanced cash surrender values in years 1-14, resulting from a refund a portion of the premium expense and administrative charges, available upon full surrender.
Corporate Owned IncentiveLife® also offers these benefits:
- Added flexibility with the Integrated Term Rider, available in cases where the sum of target premiums for all policies is over $250,000
- Over 70 investment options to choose from, including the innovative Market Stabilizer Option®
- Dedicated support from AXA Equitable’s Corporate Strategies Group
Business clients can choose from over 70 investment options, ranging from equity and bond funds to sector and specialty options, asset allocation, and risk management strategies – and access many of the nation’s most respected money managers.
- Diversification Strategies - Reduce fluctuations by diversifying by asset class or management style
- Market Stabilizer Option® - Take advantage of growth opportunities and help protect against market declines
- Managed Volatility - Help smooth out a portfolio’s returns in volatile markets
- Sector & Specialty - Take full advantage of market opportunities by including non-traditional assets
- Traditional Asset Classes - Build a solid portfolio using a variety of asset classes
Corporate Owned IncentiveLife® in action
Corporate Owned IncentiveLife® is specially designed to help companies provide non-qualified deferred compensation plans (NQDCs), Supplemental Executive Retirement Plans (SERPs) and other non-qualified benefit plans. Below are a few examples of how these types of plans may fill the gaps in your clients’ compensation package:
|An executive is deferring the maximum amount into his 401(k), but it amounts to less than 5 percent of his annual compensation. He wants to defer at least 10 percent.||NQDC allows deferrals of up to 100 percent of an executive's salary.|
|Your client wants to reward her key executives in a way that won't add to their already considerable current income tax burden.||A SERP allows her to promise her executives future benefits without them having to pay income taxes today.|
|Your business-owner client wants to tailor rewards to the class of executive.||A NQDC plan allows him to match, for example, 100 percent of the deferrals on one level of executives and match 50 percent of the next level. Because it's non-qualified, your client makes that decision.|
|The success of your clients' company is dependent on her key executives. She needs a way to retain them.||A SERP that promises substantial benefits at retirement may be the "golden handcuffs" she needs to keep her key executives where they are.|
- With highly compensated employees
- That want to attract, retain, and reward their key people
Optional rider available at no additional charge:1
Riders automatically included at no additional charge:1
Financial Professional materials
- Corporate Owned IncentiveLife Product Guide (ADL)
- State Availability Chart
- Corporate Owned IL Specimen Contract - Premium Refund
- Corporate Owned IL Specimen Contract - Accumulated Value Refund
- Corporate Owned IL Specimen Rider – R08-40 Generic ITR Specimen
- Corporate Owned IL Specimen Rider - ICC12-R12-15 MSO Specimen
- Corporate Owned IL Specimen Rider - R12-15 Generic MSO Specimen
- Corporate Owned IL Specimen Rider - ICC12-R12-30 PCR Specimen
- Corporate Owned IL Specimen Rider - R12-30 Generic PCR Specimen
Prospectus and Supplements
1 All riders are subject to the terms and conditions of the rider. All riders may not be available in all jurisdictions. Some states may vary the terms and conditions. There may be an additional charge associated with obtaining certain riders. Some riders may not be available in combination with other riders and/or policy features.
Please be advised that this webpage is not intended as legal or tax advice. Accordingly, any tax information provided in this guide for producers is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed on the taxpayer. The tax information was written to support the promotion or marketing of the transaction(s) or matter(s) addressed, and clients should seek advice based on their particular circumstances from an independent tax advisor.
Corporate Owned Incentive Life® is issued by AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company and is co-distributed by AXA Advisors, LLC, and AXA Distributors, LLC, all located at 1290 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10104.
IncentiveLife® is a registered service mark of AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company.