IncentiveLife® Legacy III
IncentiveLife® Legacy III
Why choose IncentiveLife® Legacy III?
Unlike term insurance, IncentiveLife Legacy® III protects your clients’ families for their entire lives, as long as required premiums are paid, while adapting throughout their lives to provide access to the cash they need, when they need it.
- Lifetime death benefit
- Flexibility to access their money
- Downside protection option
- Ability to increase or decrease benefits
IncentiveLife Legacy® III helps your clients keep more of their money than investments such as a 401(k) or IRA, by minimizing taxes and offering no contribution limits, no early withdrawal penalties, and no income taxes on any money they pass along.
- Income tax-free death benefit
- No contribution limits
- No early-access penalties
With IncentiveLife Legacy® III, your clients’ cash value can grow over time, similarly to equity in a home. And, as with their 401(k) or IRA, IncentiveLife Legacy® III can build their assets more quickly over time with true tax-deferred growth and distributions.
- Tax-deferred growth helps build assets over time
- Wide range of investment choices
- Flexibility to change investments as your clients’ lives change
IncentiveLife® Legacy III offers over 90 investment options -- ranging from equity and bond funds to sector/specialty options, asset allocation and risk managed strategy – and access to many of the nation’s most respected money managers.
- Diversification Strategies - Reduce fluctuations by diversifying by asset class or management style
- Market Stabilizer Option® - Take advantage of growth opportunities and protect against market declines
- Managed Volatility - Help smooth out a portfolio’s returns in volatile markets
- Sector & Specialty - Take full advantage of market opportunities by including non-traditional assets
- Traditional Asset Classes - Build a solid portfolio using a variety of asset classes
IncentiveLife® Legacy III in action
- Age 40
- Married with two children
- Annual Income $120,000
Goal: Stephen has 17 years left on his mortgage and wants to provide $1,000,000 of life insurance for his family. This will help to pay off the mortgage and replace his income for about six years.
Based on his age and health, his monthly payment is $387.
- May be a more financially sophisticated investor
- Age 25-70
- Has a need for life insurance protection
- Looking for cost-effective protection
- Moderate to moderate-aggressive risk tolerance
- Wants to be able to fully participate in financial market performance
- Looking for an alternative option to cover long-term care expenses
- Wants a source from which he or she may access cash for future needs
Optional rider available at no additional charge:2
Riders automatically included at no additional charge:2
Financial Professional materials
- Product and Features Guide
- IncentiveLife Legacy III Producer Guide
- IncentiveLife Series Products At-a-Glance
- Variable Life Investment Option Story Presentation
- Sales Concept: The Five Protections of IL Legacy III
- Sales Concept: Three Versus One
- Sales Concept: Returning Premium and More with IL Legacy III
- Sales Concept: See How IL Legacy III Stacks Up to the Competition
Prospectus and Supplements
Prospectus: NY and PR Only (AXA Equitable, inclusive of MSO)
Prospectus: All States, Except NY and PR (MLOA, inclusive of MSO)
1 Loans and partial withdrawals will decrease the death benefit and cash value of a client’s life insurance policy and may be subject to policy limitations and income tax. In addition, loans and partial withdrawals may cause certain policy benefits or riders to become unavailable and may increase the chances a client’s policy may lapse.
2 All riders are subject to the terms and conditions of the rider. All riders may not be available in all jurisdictions. Some states may vary the terms and conditions. There may be an additional charge associated with obtaining certain riders. Some riders may not be available in combination with other riders and/or policy features.
Please be advised that this guide for producers is not intended as legal or tax advice. Accordingly, any tax information provided in this guide for producers is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed on the taxpayer. The tax information was written to support the promotion or marketing of the transaction(s) or matter(s) addressed, and clients should seek advice based on their particular circumstances from an independent tax advisor.
IncentiveLifeLegacy® III, a flexible premium variable life insurance policy, is issued in New York and Puerto Rico by AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company (AXA Equitable), New York, NY 10104, and in all other jurisdictions by affiliate MONY Life Insurance Company of America (MLOA), an Arizona Stock Corporation, with main administrative office in Jersey City, NJ. Co-distributed by affiliates AXA Advisors, LLC and AXA Distributors, LLC, both located at 1290 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10104. AXA Equitable, MLOA, AXA Advisors, LLC and AXA Distributors, LLC are subsidiaries of AXA Equitable Financial Services, LLC and AXA Financial, Inc. and do not provide tax or legal advice. Certain types of policies, features and benefits may not be available in all jurisdictions or may be different. This policy has limitations. For costs and more complete details of coverage, refer to the product specifications.
IncentiveLife Legacy® III is sold by prospectus only. The prospectus contains complete information on investment options, fees, and charges. Clients should read the current prospectus before investing or sending money.
IncentiveLife Legacy®, Charitable Legacy Rider® and Market Stabilizer Option® are registered service marks and Long-Term Care ServicesSM is a service mark of AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company.