IncentiveLife Optimizer® III
IncentiveLife Optimizer® III
Why choose IncentiveLife Optimizer® III?
This product is designed to provide a death benefit to beneficiaries with the potential to provide cash during your client’s lifetime. With IncentiveLife Optimizer® III, your clients can:
Unlike term insurance, IncentiveLife Optimizer® III protects your clients’ families for their entire lives, while adapting throughout their lives to provide access to the cash they need, when they need it.
- Ability to tailor coverage to provide the right amount of coverage – during the working years, retirement years, and for a legacy.
- Flexibility to access their money
- Downside protection option
Similar to investment such as a 401(k) or IRA, IncentiveLife Optimizer® II helps your clients keep more of their money through tax-deferred growth. But unlike them, IncentiveLife Optimizer® III also offers:
- Potential for tax-free distributions.
- Income-tax-free death benefit
- No contribution limits
With IncentiveLife Optimizer® III, your clients’ cash value can grow over time. Clients can select from a range of investment options to fit their personal risk tolerance and preferences.
- Wide range of investment choices, ranging from traditional diversification strategies to specialty funds
- Flexibility to change investments as your clients’ lives change
- Volatility managed funds to help ride out market fluctuations
Your clients have the freedom to choose from over 90 investment options, ranging from equity and bond funds to sector and specialty options, asset allocation, and risk-management strategies – and access to many of the nation’s most respected money managers.
- Diversification Strategies - Reduce fluctuations by diversifying by asset class or management style
- Market Stabilizer Option® - Take advantage of growth opportunities and help protect against market declines
- Managed Volatility - Help smooth out a portfolio’s returns in volatile markets
- Sector & Specialty - Take full advantage of market opportunities by including non-traditional assets
- Traditional Asset Classes - Build a solid portfolio using a variety of asset classes
IncentiveLife Optimizer® III in action
- May be a more financially sophisticated investor
- Age 25-70
- Has a need for life insurance protection
- Looking for accumulation potential
- Moderate to moderate-aggressive risk tolerance
- Wants to be able to fully participate in financial market performance
- Looking for an alternative option to cover long-term care expenses
- Wants a source from which he or she may access cash for future needs
Riders automatically included at no additional charge:2
Financial Professional materials
- Product and Features Guide
- IncentiveLife Series Products At-a-Glance
- Which Product is Right for my Clients - A Comparison of UL, IUL and VUL
- Variable Life Investment Option Story Presentation
- Sales Concept - Comparison of IUL vs VUL
- Sales Concept - IncentiveLife Optimizer III and Liquidity Rider
- Sales Concept - Using Life Insurance for College Planning
Prospectus and Supplements
Prospectus: PR Only (AXA Equitable, inclusive of MSO Prospectus)
Prospectus: All States, Except NY (MLOA, inclusive of MSO Prospectus)
For New York State residents, please contact our Sales Desk at (877) 659-6873.
1 Under current federal tax rules, clients may access their cash value by taking federal income tax-free loans or withdrawals from a life insurance policy that is not a Modified Endowment Contract (MEC) of up to their basis (total premiums paid) in the policy. Certain exceptions may apply for partial withdrawals during the policy’s first 15 years. If the policy is an MEC, all withdrawals or loans are taxed as ordinary income to the extent of gain in the policy, and may also be subject to an additional 10% premature distribution penalty if taken prior to age 59½, unless certain exceptions apply. Loans and partial withdrawals will decrease the death benefit and cash value of the life insurance policy and may be subject to policy limitations and income tax. In addition, loans and partial withdrawals may cause the policy benefits and riders to become unavailable and may increase the chance the policy may lapse. If the policy lapses, is surrendered or becomes an MEC, the loan balance at the time would generally be viewed as a distribution and therefore taxable under the general rules for distribution of policy cash values.
2 All riders are subject to the terms and conditions of the rider. All riders may not be available in all jurisdictions. Some states may vary the terms and conditions. There may be an additional charge associated with obtaining certain riders. Some riders may not be available in combination with other riders and/or policy features.
Please be advised that this webpage is not intended as legal or tax advice. Accordingly, any tax information provided in this guide for producers is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed on the taxpayer. The tax information was written to support the promotion or marketing of the transaction(s) or matter(s) addressed, and clients should seek advice based on their particular circumstances from an independent tax advisor.
Policy form # ICC 10-100 or state variations
IncentiveLife®, Charitable Legacy Rider® and Market Stabilizer Option® are registered service marks and Long-Term Care ServicesSM is a service mark of AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company.
IncentiveLife Optimizer® III is issued in New York and Puerto Rico by AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company (AXA Equitable), New York, NY and in all other jurisdictions by MONY Life Insurance Company of America, an Arizona Stock Corporation with its main administrative office in Jersey City, NJ and is co-distributed by AXA Advisors, LLC and AXA Distributors, LLC 1290 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10104
“AXA” is a brand name of AXA Equitable Financial Services, LLC and its family of companies, including AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company (NY,NY), MONY Life Insurance Company of America (AZ stock company, administrative office: Jersey City, NJ), AXA Advisors, LLC and AXA Distributors, LLC. AXA S.A. is a French holding company for a group of international insurance and financial services companies, including AXA Equitable Financial Services, LLC. This brand name change does not change the legal name of any of the AXA Equitable Financial Services, LLC companies. The obligations of AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company and MONY Life Insurance Company of America are backed solely by their claims-paying ability.