IncentiveLife Optimizer® III
IncentiveLife Optimizer® III
Why choose IncentiveLife Optimizer® III?
This product is designed to provide a death benefit to beneficiaries with the potential to provide cash during the policyholders' lifetime. With IncentiveLife Optimizer® III, the policyholder can:
Unlike term insurance, IncentiveLife Optimizer® III protects the policyholders’ families for their entire lives, while adapting throughout their lives to provide access to the cash they need, when they need it.
- Ability to tailor coverage to provide the right amount of coverage – during the working years, retirement years, and for a legacy.
- Flexibility to access their money
- Downside protection option
Similar to investment such as a 401(k) or IRA, IncentiveLife Optimizer® II helps the policyholders keep more of their money through tax-deferred growth. But unlike them, IncentiveLife Optimizer® III also offers:
- Potential for tax-free distributions.
- Income-tax-free death benefit
- No contribution limits
With IncentiveLife Optimizer® III, the policyholders’ cash value can grow over time. Policyholders can select from a range of investment options to fit their personal risk tolerance and preferences.
- Wide range of investment choices, ranging from traditional diversification strategies to specialty funds
- Flexibility to change investments as the policyholders’ lives change
- Volatility managed funds to help ride out market fluctuations
Policyholders have the freedom to choose from over 90 investment options, ranging from equity and bond funds to sector and specialty options, asset allocation, and risk-management strategies – and access to many of the nation’s most respected money managers.
- Diversification Strategies - Reduce fluctuations by diversifying by asset class or management style
- Market Stabilizer Option® - Take advantage of growth opportunities and help protect against market declines
The Market Stabilizer Option ("MSO") is an investment option that offers a rate ties to the performance of the S&P 500 price return Index (which does not include dividends). The MSO allows your clients to participation the limited upside performance potential of the S&P 500 Price Return Index up to a growth cap rate that is set each month by the insurance company. It also provides limited downside protection against declines of up to -25% in the performance of the S&P 500 Price Return Index. There is a risk of substantial loss of principal because your client agrees to absorb all the losses from the portion of any negative index performance that exceeds -25%. The MSO has a charge of 1.40% with a maximum of 2.40%.
- Managed Volatility - Help smooth out a portfolio’s returns in volatile markets
- Sector & Specialty - Take full advantage of market opportunities by including non-traditional assets
- Traditional Asset Classes - Build a solid portfolio using a variety of asset classes
IncentiveLife Optimizer® III in action
- May be a more financially sophisticated investor
- Age 25-70
- Has a need for life insurance protection
- Looking for accumulation potential
- Moderate to moderate-aggressive risk tolerance
- Wants to be able to fully participate in financial market performance
- Looking for an alternative option to cover long-term care expenses
- Wants a source from which he or she may potentially access cash for future needs
Optional riders available at an additional charge:2
- Liquidity Rider
- Children’s Term Insurance
- Disability Premium Waiver Rider
- Disability Waiver of Monthly Deductions Rider
- Long-Term Care ServicesSM Rider
- Option to Purchase Additional Insurance
- Market Stabilizer Option® (charge only if exercised)
Optional riders available at no additional charge:2
- Charitable Legacy Rider®
Riders automatically included at no additional charge:2
- Living Benefits Rider (terminal illness)
- Loan Extension Endorsement
- No-Lapse Guarantee
- Substitution of Insured
Financial Professional materials
For Financial Professional materials please log in to us.axa.com.
Prospectus and Supplements
Prospectus: PR Only (AXA Equitable, inclusive of MSO Prospectus)
Prospectus: All States, Except NY (MLOA, inclusive of MSO Prospectus)
For New York State residents, please contact our Sales Desk at (877) 659-6873.
2 All riders are subject to the terms and conditions of the rider. All riders may not be available in all jurisdictions. Some states may vary the terms and conditions. There may be an additional charge associated with obtaining certain riders. Some riders may not be available in combination with other riders and/or policy features.
Please be advised that this webpage is not intended as legal or tax advice. Accordingly, any tax information provided in this guide for producers is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed on the taxpayer. The tax information was written to support the promotion or marketing of the transaction(s) or matter(s) addressed, and clients should seek advice based on their particular circumstances from an independent tax advisor.
Policy form # ICC 10-100 or state variations
IncentiveLife®, Charitable Legacy Rider® and Market Stabilizer Option® are registered service marks and Long-Term Care ServicesSM is a service mark of AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company.
IncentiveLife Optimizer® III is issued in New York and Puerto Rico by AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company (AXA Equitable), New York, NY and in all other jurisdictions by MONY Life Insurance Company of America, an Arizona Stock Corporation with its main administrative office in Jersey City, NJ When sold by New York State-based (i.e., domiciled) Financial Professionals, IncentiveLife Optimizer® III is issued by AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company (New York, NY). It is co-distributed by AXA Advisors, LLC and AXA Distributors, LLC 1290 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10104.
This webpage is not a complete description of all the material provisions of the IncentiveLife Optimizer® III variable life insurance policy. This webpage must be preceded or accompanied by the IncentiveLife Optimizer® III product prospectus and any applicable prospectus supplements. The prospectuses contain more complete information about the policy, including investment objectives, risks, charges, expenses, limitations and restrictions. Please read the prospectuses and consider the information carefully before purchasing a policy or sending money.
“AXA” is a brand name of AXA Equitable Financial Services, LLC and its family of companies, including AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company (NY,NY), MONY Life Insurance Company of America (AZ stock company, administrative office: Jersey City, NJ), AXA Advisors, LLC and AXA Distributors, LLC. AXA S.A. is a French holding company for a group of international insurance and financial services companies, including AXA Equitable Financial Services, LLC. This brand name change does not change the legal name of any of the AXA Equitable Financial Services, LLC companies. The obligations of AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company and MONY Life Insurance Company of America are backed solely by their claims-paying ability.