Interest Sensitive Whole LifeSM
Interest Sensitive Whole LifeSM
Why choose Interest Sensitive Whole LifeSM ?
Permanent life insurance like Interest Sensitive Whole LifeSM protects your clients’ families for their entire lives. And, because your clients have fixed premiums, they’ll know exactly how much they will have to pay for the protection they need.
This policy can help your clients keep more of their money by helping to minimize taxes. That’s because the death benefit is generally income-tax-free to the beneficiary.
Your clients’ cash value grows by a competitive interest rate, guaranteed to be at least 2 percent. It grows tax-deferred, which can help it accumulate faster than it would in a taxable account.
If your clients are looking for permanent life insurance with guarantees, they may want to consider Interest Sensitive Whole LifeSM. That’s because it offers:
- Guaranteed cash value – Your clients’ cash value grows tax-deferred each year by a competitive interest rate that is guaranteed to be at least 2 percent. Their cash value can never decrease (unless your clients take a loan or in some cases partial withdrawals may be available) or be impacted by economic conditions.1
- Loans and withdrawals – In some cases, your clients can access their cash value through loans or withdrawals without paying income tax.
- Fixed premiums – Continued lifetime protection is guaranteed simply by paying a consistent, required premium.
Available for sale in qualified plans, including 412(e) plans.
- Need life insurance protection that is guaranteed.
- Prefer premiums that are fixed and guaranteed for the life of the policy.
- Are risk averse and are more comfortable with credited interest rates that are guaranteed.
1 Loans and partial withdrawals will decrease the death benefit and cash value of a client’s life insurance policy and may be subject to policy limitations and income tax. In addition, loans and partial withdrawals may cause certain policy benefits or riders to become unavailable and may increase the chances a client’s policy may lapse.
2 All riders are subject to the terms and conditions of the rider. All riders may not be available in all jurisdictions. Some states may vary the terms and conditions. There may be an additional charge associated with obtaining certain riders. Some riders may not be available in combination with other riders and/or policy features.
Please be advised that this webpage is not intended as legal or tax advice. Accordingly, any tax information provided in this guide for producers is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed on the taxpayer. The tax information was written to support the promotion or marketing of the transaction(s) or matter(s) addressed, and clients should seek advice based on their particular circumstances from an independent tax advisor.
Interest Sensitive Whole LifeSM is issued by AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company (AXA Equitable), New York, NY, and offered through AXA Network, LLC and AXA Distributors, LLC, New York, NY. AXA Equitable, AXA Network and AXA Distributors are affiliated companies and do not provide legal or tax advice.
Interest Sensitive Whole LifeSM is a service mark of AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company.