Starting a business can be a very demanding time in your career. We understand you are working hard to make your dream a reality and you have a lot on the line. AXA can help you take small manageable steps so you can maintain sight of the important things, like laying down the foundation and establishing your business while protecting what you’re working so hard to build.
Strategies you can use
See what needs you, your family, and your employees may have during this time, for which we can provide strategies.
How do I protect my initial investment in my business from the unexpected?
Protecting your business from a sudden injury or illness is one way you can do so. Short and long-term disability insurance can help ensure that all of your hard work and investment is protected in the event that something happens to you or one of your employees.
This type of insurance provides:
- Income replacement that can be used to cover regular expenses — from paying rent to buying groceries.
- Program options that provide support and guidance to you and your employees as they prepare to return to work.
- An experienced team that helps employees navigate this period of disability and access other benefits, such as Social Security.
How can I help ensure my family is protected from loss in these early years of my business?
Is providing a secure income for your family a priority? If so, there are ways to help ensure your family’s needs are met in the event something happens to you and your business. As a business owner, options like annuities and life insurance can help protect you and your family by providing:
- A steady stream of income when you retire to help your family maintain its standard of living;
- Cash accumulation and tax-deferred growth;
- Protection for your loved ones.
How can I attract the talent I need to establish my business?
One of the top challenges that we face today is recruiting qualified employees. How do businesses that don't have lavish perks appeal to great candidates? Providing employees qualified retirement plans and employee benefits can help you attract the talent you need. These plans can:
- Make your business more desirable to qualified prospects.
- Help you build a team to support you and your business as you establish your business.
- Help you and your employees reach your financial goals.
Let an AXA Advisors financial professional get to know you and see how we can help. Fill out the form below to have us contact you. You can also find a local AXA Advisors financial professional, or call us now at 844-4BIZINFO.
1. These products only provide disability income insurance THESE POLICIES ARE NOT MEDICARE SUPPLEMENT PLANS. They do NOT provide basic hospital, basic medical or major medical insurance as defined by the New York State Department of Financial Services. The policies have limitations and exclusions. Optional riders and/or features may incur additional costs. Plan documents are the final arbiter of coverage. Policy Form/Contract AXEBP15DI; MOEBP15DI and State Variations.
"AXA" is the brand name of AEFS and its family of companies, including AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company (AXA Equitable) (NY, NY), MONY Life Insurance Company of America (AZ stock company, admin. office: Jersey City, NJ) (MONY America), AXA Advisors, LLC (member FINRA, SIPC) and AXA Distributors, LLC. All group insurance products are issued either by AXA Equitable or MONY America, which have sole responsibility for their insurance and claims-paying obligations. Some products are not available in all states.